- FRESHLY HARVESTED WHOLE NUTMEG (MYRISTICA FRAGRANS) CERTIFIED ORGANIC FOR MAXIMUM TASTE & HEALTH BENEFITS, imported from small farms in Ceylon, carrying CCL’s “Beyond Organic” guarantee, packaged in a gluten and allergen-free dedicated spice the only facility in mylar foil bags for your protection
- CCL’s NUTMEG STAYS INDEFINITELY FOR A FRESHNESS THAT IMPRESSES TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Just stored away from heat and moisture. Take advantage of this fragrant, flavorful spice with delightful pungency and a slight sweetness to wow your family and guests with spectacular dishes and memorable treats by grating or grinding just the right amount for your taste.
- YOUR GO-TO FOR THAT TIMELESS SAVOR OF ELEGANCE in sweet and savory dishes. Make your own bechamel sauce for cakes, puddings, and custards. Use it as the quintessential organic autumn pumpkin spice to give drinks like eggnog, apple cider, or mulled wine an extra kick, or the Indian spice that goes so wonderfully in hot chai.
- SPICE UP YOUR FAVORITES: Don’t chance the embarrassment & frustration of not having this valuable spice in your kitchen cabinet! This spicy friend wasn’t just the gold that built whole civilizations, it remains today the pinnacle of so many pumpkin and apple pies, curries, garam masalas, and cheesy and creamy dishes that continue to please picky people
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPICE SAVER SPECIAL: Our 3.5 oz (100 g) package contains plenty of nutmegs for special occasions, little gifts for friends and family, or an array of dreamy goodies for foodies who love to cook, or that helper in your cabinet for blemishes and so many maladies with its rich manganese, potassium, and rich nutritional profile.
We here at Coconut Country Living have not only come in peace to bring this delightful, aromatic, subtle, sweet, luxurious, and mouth-watering spice, we also have been able to do it in a Fair Trade way. If you’ve been fortunate enough to use quality nutmeg for your own health, beauty, and the most delicious meals, you know countless recipes and dishes that call for it in combination with our other spices like cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, turmeric, and ginger. Try it on potatoes, carrots, squashes, and cauliflower with just a little coconut oil and butter. Enjoy it on raw or cooked apples, bananas, pears, or even a fruit salad with a dash of fresh lemon for startling zest. Or sprinkle it on quiche or pancakes, french toast, and muffins, or even on oatmeal. Even dusting pies, cakes, custard, and cookies soon after you take them out of the oven reduces sugar intake, not to mention the finesse it brings coffee, chocolate, tea, cider, or eggnog. In nutmeg you can also capture the nutrient we tend to be so deficient in MANGANESE for so many heart, brain, skin, and digestive benefits. With its magical power to celebrate mysteries, enjoy your nutmeg with friends and family to create those special memories that will never fade. So order now to complete your kitchen with this most valuable spice and stock up if you’re a heavy user or gift giver. Click the ADD TO CART above to take advantage of this special launch price, and we will see you in Coconut Country!