So, is the craze about Ceylon Cinnamon valid? To understand better this wonderful spice, let’s go back to the beginning when Ayurvedic doctors discovered it. These specialists knew the ancient wisdom of Hippocrates that your food should be your medicine. As news began to spread throughout the world of the flavor, light sweet scent, and vitality given bytrue cinnamon, prices for this precious spice began to rise: so much so that its price per ounce surpassed that of even gold. Eventually, sailors from the West happily circumnavigated the globe to get an easy route to this spice and to get to some for themselves, risking even life itself.
Enter CCL. Having roots in the ancient “Garden of Spices”, our family shares this treasure harvested, processed, packed, and imported in an allergen free (no gluten, soy, peanuts, GMOs etc) facility from the beautiful island of Ceylon with you! So, what IS the excitement about Ceylon cinnamon? The health benefits and its powerful uses are simply innumerable, and taking cinnamon is fun and easy! Its uses start in food, drink, and even cosmetics, and its combination with raw honey can clear up skin issues, coughs, and even help regulate healthy cholesterol levels!
Try it in your favorite hot beverage, in baked goods, in blank capsules as a supplement. To make your health odyssey easy, we offer you our complimentary e-book The History of True Cinnamon and Its Life-Changing Benefits (in a follow-up email) to help guide you to getting the most from this precious gift. So, don’t delay! Order your organic Ceylon cinnamon powder today by clicking the yellow Add to Cart button above while we are still in stock, or check out our larger sizes for extra savings!
- Genuine Real Cinnamon fresh processed, ground, and imported from Ceylon, carrying CCL’s “Beyond Organic” promise, non-GMO, raw and allergy free
- Finest quality USDA Certified Organic Ceylon cinnamon with ultra low coumarin (2-5 ppm), no additives, preservatives, chemicals, or pesticides, non-irradiated, no ETO, so you can trust nothing harmful is in this valuable spice
- Discover fresh cinnamon’s scientifically proven health benefits for heart and thyroid function, with its ability to support proper cholesterol levels while offering a natural sweetness that is safe
- Being the preferred spice of diabetics, cinnamon’s regulatory effect on blood sugar levels increases insulin levels in the body to help metabolize glucose (sugar) , reducing storage of fat by the body, so you can also more easily lose weight
- Enjoy the delicious aroma of the finest cinnamon in the world, with its mild sweet taste, with your favorite coffee, tea, oatmeal, cider, baked goods, to make applesauce, and as an amazing but healthy substitute to stop sugar cravings and get our amazing e-book The History of True Cinnamon and Its Life-Changing Benefits